Howe Osteopaths is open on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Who we can help
Osteopathy can benefit individuals of all ages and is also suitable for babies and during pregnancy. These are some of the common conditions we regularly help with:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and arm problems
- Pelvis, hip and leg problems
- Minor sports injuries
- Arthritic related conditions
- Posture and mobility
- Occupational ill-health
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervico-genic) and migraine management
- Promoting well-being including digestive and circulatory problems
Costs and payment
- Each session costs £40
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash or cheque.
The Old Bakery is also delighted to offer the services of a qualified homeopath. Click here for more information.