The Old Bakery is delighted to offer the homeopathic services of Annie Whiteman, BSc LCH dip.IACH RSHoM.
- Registered with the Society of Homeopaths
- Practising since 1986, in Norwich and Norfolk
- In more than 25 years of professional practice I have seen the beneficial effects of homeopathy helping individuals to become healthier and overcome illness.
Annie says: I have been a practitioner of homeopathy, in Norfolk, for 25 years and also teach at the Homeopathy College of East Anglia in Norwich. After graduating in psychology, I taught for a while and then became interested in homeopathy after seeing how effective it could be. I trained at the London College of Homeopathy, and subsequently with the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy. I have recently copy-edited Case Analysis in Homeopathy by Erik van Woensel, due to be published this year.
Click on the links below to view Annie's certificates:
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine using highly diluted substances with the aim of triggering the natural system of healing of the body. This discipline was developed by Samuel Hahnemann in 1796 and has been used worldwide since then. The medicine is usually given in tablet or liquid form.
The homeopath considers the person as a whole and therefore needs to get a thorough understanding of their health. The confidential consultation involves the homeopath talking with the patient in depth, considering the individual and the most appropriate medicine is chosen for each patient.
Costs and contact
- website: www.anniewhiteman.com
- email: email@example.com
- mobile: 07980 074608
- I provide a professional and caring atmosphere for each consultation, held in strict confidence. The first appointment is for 60 to 75 minutes. Subsequent appointments 45 minutes.